MERKLE – COME DREAM, DO, DELIVER WITH US
Merkle combines being close to you with a worldwide presence. We are more than 240 colleagues here in Copenhagen joined in the global Merkle with 11,000+ people. For years Merkle has been a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. Furthermore, we are part of dentsu - one of the world's largest agency networks – giving us even more leverage and resources to tap into. But size is not all. In Merkle our mission is to help clients better serve their customers. More than anything else it requires skills, passion and cooperation to be able to do that.
Merkle launched in Denmark in 2021. You might know us as Magnetix/Isobar.
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker within data… then maybe you are the our new team member…
We are looking for a new colleague with some years of experience within data science and business analysis to join our Data & Analytics team. Someone who is passionate about creating world-class data and analytical solutions in partnership with like-minded colleagues and clients; and has the ability to bridge the gap between business and technology, transforming business requirements into technical solutions and business value through the use of data analysis and advanced analytics.
YOUR NEW JOB IN BRIEF
Through innovative ways of using data & analytics you will help our clients understand the relevance of their data assets and translate these into actionable decisions that help drive business value within all their customer interactions.
You will play a central role in our Data & Analytics team, working on a variety of exciting and challenging client projects, all with a focus around delivering enhanced customer experience. From data wrangling and data manipulation, to data exploration and interpretation of complex data, to prescriptive analytics and data visualisation, through to building predictive models via advanced analytical techniques (machine learning / AI); you will take a leading role in our client projects, helping to shape and deliver value via data and insights.
You will be responsible for helping to design and scope the analytical aspects of the solution, identifying trends and insights in data via data mining, visualising these insights and then turning them into smart outcomes via relevant predictive content and models; that will be used to drive business decisions such as scoring (e.g. churn, propensity) and next best actions. As well as supporting their subsequent implementation and activation within different data, MarTech & decisioning tools and programs, that we develop for and in co-operation with our clients - all in close collaboration with your department head, the customer team you are part of - with account directors, project managers, as well as other talented creative and technical collegues from across the agency.
You are already a driven and experienced Data Scientist, but are now looking for new opportunities to develop and further your career. We expect you to match the following:
- 3+ years of real-world business experience in a data science, business analysis, or a data stewardship role
- Detailed hands-on experience of data prep, data analysis, plus building and implementing ML/AI models
- Experience cooperating with business stakeholders to ensure data/analytical solutions deliver business needs
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex data & analytical solutions in an easy way
- Fluency with scripting in Python, R, or other
- Experience with a variety of technical tools for data manipulation & machine learning
- Take initiative and is committed to continuously improving our working methods
- Work well both independently and as part of a team (both locally & remotely)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics, or equivalent
Preferred (but not necessary):
- Experience of working within a consultancy/agency
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Familiarity with data platform technology integrations
- Familiarity with marketing & sales tools and processes
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages
FEEL THE SPIRIT - AND BECOME A PART OF IT
We are a great lot of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and while Merkle surely means something different to everyone, it is indeed quite unique. We make room for you to be yourself and room to become even more. And so, you will be an important part of our culture and a spirit that we always take good care of. In fact, taking care of each other, our clients and the world we live in is very important to us. If you want to join us and dedicate yourself to your nearest colleagues, the teams you will be part of, the projects you will work on and the clients you will work for, we will treat you with…
- A great workplace in the middle of the city
- The chance to think beyond all bounds - both in your day-to-day activities and in your career
- A fun, varied work-day with lots of challenging tasks
- The sharpest and sweetest colleagues in the industry
- Denmark's best cuisine with excellent breakfast and lunch - every day
- Friday bar, wine club, running club, great parties and events