Lead Consultant/Director (Data & Analytics)
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are more than 250 colleagues here in Denmark and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
For the past eight years Mylmage has named us best digital agency.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in central Copenhagen.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Denmark's finest kitchen serving excellent breakfast and lunch – every day.
- Friday bars, wine tasting club, running club, cool parties and events.
Can you act as a senior advisor, bridging the business requirements with data and analytics to drive better data-driven decisions? If so, maybe you are our new team member…
We are looking for a new colleague with many years’ experience in data analytics and business analysis to join our Data & Analytics department. Someone who is passionate about creating world-class data and analytical solutions in partnership with like-minded colleagues and clients, that enable the deployment of enhanced customer experience.
Through innovative ways of using data & analytics you will help our clients understand the full relevance of their data assets and translate these into actionable decisions that help drive business value within all their customer interactions.
Working on a variety of exciting and challenging client projects, all with a focus around delivering enhanced customer experience; you will act as the subject matter expert & senior lead in the design and implementation of the data and analytical components of our deliveries. Projects will vary from client to client, but will cover all aspects from data strategy and execution planning, data stewardship and management, customer insights via prescriptive or predictive analytics, decision deployment, to measuring their business impact.
Furthermore, you will support the Data & Analytics practice lead with the execution of the overall goals and plans for the department, taking responsibility for managing and developing various processes / offerings, assisting with their commercial deployment with relevant sales support; and contributing to the on-going development of the existing and future team-members, based on your experiences and competencies.
You never walk alone in Merkle. We work in teams with meaningful sparring across skills and disciplines – and you will always have a buddy by your side. In your practice team are some of the best in the country, and with your client teams you create ultimate customer experiences in close cooperation with commercial talents, creative enthusiasts and dedicated developers.
You are already a driven and experienced consultant specialised in the data & analytics world, but are now looking for new opportunities to develop and further your career. As a pre-requisite, you will have:
- Minimum 9-years’ experience in either a business analysis, data stewardship / management, or analytics based-roles
- Passionate about customer experience & data transformation with a proven track record as a subject matter expert across a variety of data & analytical disciplines (e.g. data management; insights & analytics; predictive decisioning via machine learning techniques - Python, R, other; etc.)
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Detailed hands-on experience of managing/implementing cross-platform data & analytical projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members, ensuring that the data analytical solutions deliver success on business outcomes
- Strong experience with data cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS), data platforms (e.g. data-lakes, CDP, etc.), and data integration
- Experience with data governance & compliance protocols (e.g. GDPR)
- Experience in using data & analytics to drive decisioning maturity
- Experience with data visualisation & deploying performance metrics (e.g. via Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Experience in working with agile techniques
- Work well both independently and as part of a team (both locally & remotely)
Desired (but not necessary):
- Experience of working within a consultancy or agency, and familiarity with consultative sales processes in the data & analytics marketplace
- Familiarity with decisioning tools
- Familiarity with marketing & sales tools (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe)
- Previous personnel management
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding, please contact Anna Lynge Nielsen, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: 28 94 90 73.