We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Leading a team of Salesforce Consultants and Developers.
- Responsible for the success and the smooth delivery of projects and team P&L.
- Leading engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their needs
- Work closely with solutions and business development teams as well as other delivery centers in CH, SRB and PT;
- Taking care of external partnerships - Merkle DACH partner companies.
- Correct training and evolution of employees with the use of internal tools;
- Hire & manage the professional career of your team members.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience;
- Salesforce Certified consultant, administrator, or developer, a plus;
- Strong business acumen:
- Familiar with Salesforce or at least other cloud-based CRM solutions.
- You are a seasoned Team Manager, that is able to manage distributed teams;
- Open for travelling- up to 25%;
- You have experience with Delivery and People Management;
- Self-starter, pioneer;
- Soft skills: presentation skills, communicative, professional, positive attitude, pro-active and independent worker, with a can-do attitude;
- Fluent English, Czech- advantage, any other language is a plus;
- You should have experience with consultancy business.
Working with us means freedom in the workplace. Easy said? Then take a look here: Free time management and home office friendly. Both technical freedom and support in the team are important to us. The know-how of over 800 techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pens, paper or writable glass walls are also available if you need a distance from the digital. Do you want to vent your brain? Jump on the foosball, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular breakfasts, town hall meetings and much more. Not enough? Then do something for your education. We support you.
Sounds good? Become a part of our team and apply here, digitally of course.