Business Analyst - Lead Analyst
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on CMS project implementations, answering questions from within the team as well as other team members
- Work closely with the Solution Architect to refine requirements and break them down into meaningful chunks of work that can be handed over for development and testing
- Work with client Product Owner and team members to groom and refine features so that they are complete and concise
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and, if requested, facilitate these meetings
- Help with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Maintain system documentation for the duration of assigned project(s)
- Strong experience in eliciting, defining, analyzing and documenting business and user needs in the form of business, functional, non-functional requirements, size, complexity, priorities, and risks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills; ability to drive solutions with the clients and technical team
- Deeply understand business processes/problems and bring that understanding to discussions with developers and designers, clients and other analysts
- Able to work in and support a team environment across different time zones
- Strong project management and technology skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficiency in Jira and Confluence (or similar tracking tools)
- Willingness to travel when necessary
Nice to Have:
- Adobe Business Practitioner Certifications (AEM, Target, Analytics)
- CMS experience (AEM, Drupal, Sitecore)
- 2+ years in a client facing role (consultancy or agency preferred)
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.