Salesforce Business Analyst
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Our Salesforce team is looking to reinforce the team with a Salesforce Business Analyst (BA) profile.
We can work with remote people only based in Portugal.
What will be your responsibilities?
Understand the business needs
One of the main responsibilities of a Salesforce Business Analyst is to understand the issues, ins, and outs of the business. He helps with the drafting of the specifications and participates in the framing of the Salesforce project.
He must understand how the company operates on a daily basis and its objectives in order to propose appropriate solutions.
His Salesforce management skills make it a valuable aid when developing new solutions.
Depending on the organization and size of the project team, the Business Analyst Salesforce can be more or less involved in implementing the solutions to be put in place. He is nonetheless one of the referents since he took part in the framing.
Analyze and report
Thanks to his good knowledge of data and tools, the Business Analyst identifies performance indicators (KPIs) and sends recommendations to management.
In Salesforce, he will have to configure reports and dashboards according to the needs of each user profile.
Prepare and facilitate the workshops
It conducts training workshops for administrators and end-users. It supports users in using the new Salesforce features.
What you should have?
- +3 years of experience in a similar or related role;
- Previous experience working with creative and technical project team;
- Motivated to work in a dynamic environment;
- Salesforce certifications will be a plus;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)