We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Who we are searching for:
- For our Digital team in Prague and in Brno, we are looking for a Salesforce Developer to build customized solutions for our clients on top of the Salesforce platform.
- We expect you to have a good experience in object-oriented software development, including, but not limited to Salesforce technologies, such as Visualforce and APEX. You should be a great team player, able to work within an international team with a positive attitude.
What you will do:
- Developing customized solutions on the Salesforce platform, integrations with 3rd party platforms and other custom applications for our clients
- Preparing automated tests
- Transforming technical requirements into reality
- Assisting in testing
- Liaising with clients, consultants and other team members
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform, APEX and VisualForce
- Hands-on experience with Lightning components
- You should know SOA / REST API
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku or MS Dynamics is taken as an advantage
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle and agile development
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly and fun international team of creative minds
And we offer even more:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
- Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- Soulmio wellbeing benefit
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibility
- We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine, we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.
- Relocation support for candidates outside of the Czech Republic