Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Provide technical leadership and line management to the Applications development team
- Own and lead the technical delivery of bespoke application solutions to the business within agreed budget and timescales
- Drive pro-active continuous improvements to ensure performance, scalability, capacity, security, supportability and maintainability is maintained for all in-house bespoke applications
- Ensure that technical documentation is created and maintained for all developed applications
- Define, implement and manage the continuous integration / deployment process, development standards and development methodology to ensure optimal delivery performance and quality
- Ensure that application development deliverables achieve the agreed coding standards, application architectural design and quality levels
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the Global applications strategy including working practices, tools, methodology and approach
Requirements and experience :
- 3+ years of experience in Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementations
- Good knowledge of the Business Manager functionalities.
- Write standard and well optimized code in order to ensure the support of high volume traffic.
- Knowledge of data modeling and be aware of database optimization.
- Experience working in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Understanding of E-commerce concepts and challenges implied in terms of logistics and payments.
- Experience in building huge multi-market E-commerce platform.
- Experience with implementation as well as supporting web-based applications.
- Very good knowledge of the platform specific API’s
- Experience in connecting Salesforce Commerce Cloud to OMS
- Experience in integrating 3rd party systems
- Experience with MVC and architecture.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer certification mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience with other Salesforce clouds very appreciated.
- Fluent in English
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly and fun international team of creative minds
And we offer even more:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
- Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- Soulmio wellbeing benefit
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibility
- We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine, we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.
- Relocation support for candidates outside of the Czech Republic