Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Supporting team members in gaining autonomy, in particular Juniors
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Actively promote Scrum within the organization, working with other Scrum Masters to increase effectiveness/adoption of Scrum
- Help the team embrace agile core values, adopt and apply those principles, and implementation practices
- Own and facilitate team governance structure aligned to Agile methodology
- 2 or more years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Master certification
- Microsoft TFS Project Management /Azure DevOps tool experience
- Strong scrum methodology knowledge
- Good at leading large team
- Very analytical and responsible
- Able to lead the team through changes and help the team dealing with the pressure
- Good communicator within the team and customer
- Data integration, data analytics platform (reporting, BI) – a plus
- Advanced English
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt