Security Operations Expert
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 29 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Currently we are looking for experienced Security Operations Expert, responsible for ensuring that client’s identity governance and access control services align with business needs and are delivered in accordance with customer Service Level Agreements and in line with industry best practice. The role also includes responsibility for the implementation of identity and access service life cycle management, which includes service & technology life cycle management, architecture and innovation in close co-operation with Collaboration Strategy and Service Roadmaps as well as the strategy within Global IT Infrastructure.
- Oversees identity governance and access services offered to customers inside and outside of global IT Infrastructure.
- Oversees processes and resources delivering identity governance and access services, ensuring the coordination of these teams in overall planning activities, service delivery, and issue resolution.
- Supports that all global supporting components of the service, including any associated SLAs, OLAs and UCs are managed as an integrated service.
- Supports and delivers overall continuous improvement, cost reduction and performance of the services.
- Assists with the regional and global monitoring, reviewing and reporting of performance against the SLA/OLA service and/or portfolio.
- Performs service reviews, qualifications and self-assessments to e.g. ensure conformance with service-, quality-, security and SOX requirements and industry best practices (Inhouse Operations, Third Party Suppliers and external Service Providers).
- Assists with the planning, (with Architecture, and Governance) to establish the overall services and the services delivery roadmaps.
- Ability to get involved with engineering and/or development activities to ensure timely delivery of objectives.
- 10 years of IT experience
- Proven skills and experienced knowledge in the area of Identity Access Management, and in particular of Identity Governance and Access control management
- Experience with Oracle Identity manager, or similar technology (such as Savient or Sailpoint). Experience with other parts of Oracle Identity Governance suite is also acceptable. Other knowledge like Active Directory or Cyberark is preferred.
- Experience with regulatory frameworks, such as SOX, GxP, or similar.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, initiatives, and deliverables which may involve service providers
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt