Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 29 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Responsibility for headcount and workforce planning for internal and external employees
- Your goal is to arrange project teams that are optimized in terms of quality and cost efficiency - to achieve this, you will link the requested requirements with the individual skills of each employee
- The workload of our employees is your central KPI and with its control and evaluation you create an important basis for our management board
- You actively participate in the creation of growth plans and personnel strategies
- In addition to the KPI-driven approach, you will have an eye on the talent development of our employees and take this into account in workforce planning and setting up compatible project teams
- In order to manage over- and under-utilization, you will work closely with external partners, responsible for search, purchasing, sales and administrative management
- Several years of professional experience in IT project management, understanding of digital business
- Analytical working style, with a high level of attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information
- Proactiveness, solution-driven, and ability to handle multiple stakeholders and changing priorities, empathy and openness
- Good knowledge of the common office tools
- Readiness to travel to our locations
- Very good verbal and written communications skills in English
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt