Oracle Identity Manager Engineer (Innovation Developer)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 29 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Currently we are looking for experienced Oracle Identity Manager Engineer, to provide services for our big customer, pharmaceutical company.
- Analyze business and technical requirements and translate them into technical design and system specifications
- Assist with product and service roadmap as well as with architecture planning
- Design, develop, tests, and implement the Identity and Access Management (IAM) system components and solutions based on the OIM
- Work with technical teams to document installation and configuration of IDM components
- Provide consultancy and technical support to internal and external technical or operations teams
- Lead problem analysis, identify root-cause and present solution to internal peers
- Follow required documentation, code review and coding standards
- A minimum of 10 years of IT experience with shown skills and experienced knowledge in the area of Identity Access Management, and in particular of Identity Governance and Access control management
- Working experience with one or more of the following: Oracle Identity Management platform, Microsoft Azure / Active Directory
- Experience with regulatory frameworks, such as SOX, GxP, or similar
- Superb Interpersonal skills, both oral and written. Ability to lead small development or issue resolution team.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt