Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market.
At Merkle, we help brands make the people-based marketing transformation. Using a combination of first- and third-party data, we create, target, and measure the highly customized customer experiences that not only drive immediate results in the form of today’s response and conversion, but also build tomorrow’s increased loyalty and customer value. At the heart of these solutions is Merkle’s deep heritage in the data, analytics, and technology capabilities that enable them.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer has experience configuring and customizing data for the Marketing Cloud. The developer is knowledgeable in subscriber management across channels and can troubleshoot various programmatic languages that guide the design of both tactical and strategic email campaigns. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer has experience as a full-stack developer for Marketing Cloud creating personalized, dynamic messages, landing pages, makes use of Marketing Cloud scripting languages, and is experienced with data configuration, manipulations and advance segmentation, as well as reporting and analytics. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer generally has at least 2 year of experience developing for Marketing Cloud and associated tools.
Skills, knowledge, and ability to:
· Configure and set-up data models (data extensions, shared data extensions, Contact model).
· Configure data import.
· Work with customers and platform data (SQL, system data views, Send Log).
· Write advanced SQL, including join statements.
· Create dynamic, personalized marketing assets using various scripting languages like HTML, CSS etc.
· Build Marketing Cloud web experience (data forms, custom preference pages).
· Explain subscription management.
· Work through and resolve scenarios using REST and SOAP API.
· Invest time in studying the resources listed in this Exam Guide and the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce.