We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The candidates for this role will have experience of working in a PBCS/Hyperion environment and ideally, have worked with several of the new Cloud-based products, as well as having experience with on-premise Hyperion products.
Full Project Life Cycle experience is required from business requirements gathering to full deployment of the final solution with the customer fully engaged.
Responsibilities will include:
- Improve Inbound and outbound EPM integration frequency and performance,
- Enhance the intuitiveness of the existing user interfaces,
- Ensure compatibility with the current version of web browsers,
- Enhance existing EPM functionalities,
- Participation in requirements definition workshops,
- Assisting with developing design documentation,
- Knowledge of the application of better practices within performance reporting and planning process areas,
- Developing Hyperion Essbase and/or Hyperion Planning environments, including outlines, load rules, calculation scripts, partitions, web forms and security, systems testing, and training of end-user and Client support teams.
- 2 – 5 years implementation experience with Oracle EPM Solutions and Cloud Products,
- 2 – 5 years of Oracle Hyperion Planning/Essbase or Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience,
- Involvement with a minimum of three (3) full life cycle Hyperion EPM implementations,
- Ability to write custom coding in Hyperion Planning/Essbase or Hyperion Financial Management (HFM),
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in all technical and functional aspects of Hyperion application solution design, development and deployment,
- Extensive knowledge of application administration and database administration, specifically Oracle Database,
- Deep understanding of Hyperion components, RDBMS, and Weblogic,
- Understanding of Finance business processes, including forecasting and budgeting cycles, financial consolidation & close, and corporate reporting requirements,
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills with experience in troubleshooting issues for Hyperion clients,
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a complex and rapidly changing environment,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently,
- Ability to learn quickly,
- PT Citizen or valid PT work visa,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)