We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
For our office in Brno, we are currently looking for a Graphic Designer. As the Merkle DACH brand visual identity owner, this role is responsible for the creation of marketing materials for online and offline use including web site and corporate communication channels including organic and paid social media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Own our brand visual identity, helping to expand our creativity and unique appeal and recognition on the market
· Design and edit creative content, including imagery and video, for internal and external use including web pages, blogs, social networks posts or advertisements, logos, covers, , newsletters and other communication materials.
· Bring our visual storytelling to life in innovative ways while conveying a strong and consistent brand image across all platforms
· Develop graphical illustrations, that bring to life different business concepts whilst simplifying and disrupting the digital & technology creative norms
· Assist with the conception and management of photo and video shoots
· Support different digital marketing activities, campaigns, and events e.g. webinars for brand building in coordination with marketing team.
· Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
· +3 years of experience in graphic design
· Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
· Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign, and other graphic design software
· Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
· Ability to work independently with a proactive approach and aim for high-quality work
· Strong time-management skills with the ability to meet timelines
· Fluency in English, comprehension of Czech and German are a plus
· Highly self-motivated, open-minded and quick learner personality
· Reliable team player with sense of responsibility and the ability to adapt to changing demands
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- The best Talent Acquisition Team in our organization
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
- Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
- 2 seek days per calendar year
- Soulmio wellbeing benefit
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibility
- Relocation support for candidates outside of the Czech Republic