Marketing App Support
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
(This role can be based in Barcelona, Gijon or UK)
Life at the Merkle
- We have a fantastic training and mentoring programme in place to help you get up to speed with what we do, learn how everything works, and to prepare you to be an exceptional consultant
- Our training programme includes formal training and certification which will be great value for the rest of your career
- We will regularly evaluate your performance and adjust training needs as necessary
- Provide user and technical support on marketing technology platforms like Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Platform.
- Working with some of the world’s largest marketing brands on a daily basis by email and phone
- Co-working with Merkle’s support teams around the globe in order to provide our support service
- Working shifts and rotating with your colleagues to cover 8 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday (but never more than 8 working hours per person)
- Occasional on-call work and very rarely weekend work – underpinned by an agreed bonus plan where needed
- Managing a ticketing system through tools like Jira and Workfront
- Quality Assure peers’ work and generate strong and detailed documentation
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills and level of English – most of our clients’ preferred language
- Being a people person – there will be times where you will need to handle upset clients that want to know why X or Y is not working
- Client focused attitude – at Merkle we truly believe we are the best at what we do and we’d like our customers to think the same
- Superb problem-solving skills – finding root causes of issues and figuring out the best and most efficient way to solve them
- Ability to explain difficult technical concepts to marketing focused people
- Desire to support, teach, and learn from co-workers and clients.
Optional, but ‘nice to have’ skills
- Campaign management, CRM, and/or decisioning applications experience (Adobe, IBM Campaign, IBM Watson Campaign Automation, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pega etc.)
- Object Oriented Programming (Java, C#, etc.)
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Day off in your birthday
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.