Sr. Manager Omnichannel
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
Key Experience & Attributes
• At least 6 years within Performance Marketing, responsible for planning and achieving performance related targets
• Proven knowledge of Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and Display
• Strong analytical skills
• A proven record with large, complex campaigns
• Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
• Strong experience of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Proven presentation and PowerPoint skills
• Strong client-facing skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
• Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
• Demonstrates entrepreneurialism and initiative taking
• ‘Hands-on’ approach to operations: Plans, assigns and directs work, time, material, people
Responsible for media planning and activation across SEM, Social, Programmatic, Display
• Leading the team of activation executives to ensure end to end campaign delivery and reporting
• Be at the forefront of Performance knowledge (Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and Display) by keeping up to date with industry news and developments
• Build an understanding of the client’s business and digital marketing objectives
• Develop an understanding of the target audiences’ attitudes, behaviour and perceptions, using a variety of market information and research data.
• Develop an understanding of the various digital media channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and Display) and the potential for them in your clients marketing activity.
• Establish an understanding of all areas of iProspect’s expertise and the products/services we can provide to our clients.