Project Coordinator Entry Level Position (100% Remote)
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
dentsu international is recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join Americas Product Rollout & Client Success team
The team for the Americas is pivotal in realizing our product vision by building upon dentsu’s successful and innovative technology solutions. Being a key member of Product Rollout & Client Success team, the Project Coordinator will support the Project Manager with a number of initiatives, including the rollout of new products, change management, and solution success across the media line of business in the Americas.
To be successful in the role, strong enthusiasm coupled with an analytical interest in supporting a vast media data, strategy, and execution landscape in a fast-paced, demanding work environment is required. The Project Coordinator needs to be reactive to the needs of the Project Manager and, occasionally, demands of our clients to ensure that a best in class service is provided.
- “Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position.”
Location to work
- Must live in the USA - East Coast or Central Time Zone, only.
- Must have current Project Coordinator experience.
- Recent media, marketing or advertising company experience, a plus.
- Support Project Manager/Client Engagement lead in managing projects within common project management tools.
- Coordinate meetings and projects to the agreed scope detailed by Project Manager or within the individual business case or statement of work
- Support documentation and incorporate lessons learned from delivery of each project/product continual improvement in the team’s delivery capability
- Reporting: use readily available tools and reports to support updating progress on onboarding
- Support domestic and international adoption of a new suite of media products
- 0-2 years project coordination experience
- Internship or knowledge of the media and advertising/publisher industry, specifically knowledge in digital or strategy, planning, and buying
- Internship or knowledge of data technologies, development languages, and product lifecycles a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Track record of strong organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and be self-directed
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Due to the nature of the role, it is important for you to be adaptable and flexible to ensure that issues get resolved within the required timeframes
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Superior oral and written communication abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to keep accurate records and support producing reports
- Bachelor’s degree desirable and/or a combination of equivalent work experience
- Keen interest to grow and learn, deep curiosity, and desire to build new things
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.