Senior Presentation Designer
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of dentsu international comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include dentsuX powered by 360i, Carat, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress, and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
The Senior Presentation Designer is a vital part of Merkle’s sales organization, working closely with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, create, and manage print and digital collateral for sales pitches and other sales opportunities.
The Senior Presentation Designer works closely with Sales Enablement and Growth teams and supports business functions in the following ways:
- Designs and creates first class, visually stimulating PowerPoint templates for pitch presentations. Ensures vivid detail, animation, and high-level design elements.
- Partners with new business leaders in developing design concepts for pitches. Effectively liaisons with leadership and cross-functional teams through verbal or written briefings.
- Ensures presentation concept alignment within various groups. Recalibrates efforts as needed.
- Conceptualizes and creates print and digital collateral for growth opportunities.
- Champions Merkle brand standards and guidelines while maintaining graphic aesthetic and quality benchmarks.
- Self-manages and executes multiple projects, meets multiple deadlines while maintaining quality standards.
- Collaborates in various team environments and actively participates in project and group assignments.
- Updates, finalizes, and executes PowerPoint decks and slides for sales collateral across all media platforms used in active pursuits and stock content housed Sales Enablement response center.
- Assists Pursuit Response Center team in addressing RFI/RFPs.
- Stays current on creative software skills and trends.
- Five plus years design experience (agency experience is preferred).
- Mastery of MS PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign are required. Background with SharePoint and MS Teams preferred.
- Impeccable attention to detail across all media platforms; Strong verbal, written, and graphic media abilities.
- Understands branding and company identity. Experience developing, following, and enforcing Style Guidelines is required.
- Knowledge of the latest design/production tools, platforms, languages, and versions of applicable software programs of Photoshop and Illustrator is highly valued in this role.
- Understands new business development concepts, best practices, processes; RFP/Pursuit development, processes, and methodologies.
- Successful history working under tight deadlines with multiple projects and teaming with cross-functional groups of various rank.
- Self-managed and achievement oriented; Receptive to redirection and design feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic, Creative, Digital Design, Marketing, Management, or related field.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Merkle, an agency of Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at Merkle, a dentsu agency.
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.