Business Data Analyst
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger of Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet, and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the Dentsu group, which shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Have a mindset to analyze data to suggest optimizations for Salesforce Marketing Cloud audience segments and journeys.
- Required to suggest insights to further engage consumer across Consumer Lifecycle Phases.
- Analyze business data and cross it with campaign performances to deliver insights to the CRM & Marketing teams.
- Build reports for the CRM Team in collaboration with the Data Analytics and Market Research teams.
- Create a process to analyze, deliver insights, propose testing opportunities and enhancement and plan optimizations to further strengthen campaign strategies.
- Share KPI and proposed optimization presentations with business stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Proactively identify improvements needed in the consumer lifecycle and make recommendations
- Educate business stakeholders about the business intelligence gathering process to promote future collaboration to share insights.
- 3+ years of working experience as a Business Intelligence or Business Analytics Consultant or similar position
- Experience with BI tools like Power BI
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with propensity models
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Agile project management
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other Marketing Automation Platform preferred
- Problem-solving can-do attitude with curiosity to explore new solutions
- Strong team orientation but also able to work independently
- BSc/MSc in Business Analytics/Business IT/IT or equivalent