Junior Media Consultant
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
We are looking for a new colleague who loves challenges and wants to be a part of our growing Media and Performance team in Munich.
Who you are:
You are fresh out of university or gained your first experience in a media agency?
Openness, creativity, the ability to work under pressure, customer-driven thinking and actions are not alien concepts to you?
You assume responsibility with pleasure, appreciate flat hierarchies, like to develop an unconventional point of view and can hold discussions in English & German, then we would like to hear from you!
Life as a Junior Media Consultant:
- You support developing media activities and media plans based on our client’s strategic priorities and the local requirements
- You support the creation of the strategy, planning and integration of the media in the overall planning
- You maintain a good relationship and cooperation with local and regional publishers
- You can take the opportunity to benefit from our wide range of trainings and development opportunities at the Dentsu Academy.
- Successfully completed bachelor’s degree in economics or industrial engineer or similar commercial education
- First experience in developing wide spread multi-channel strategies with a sound understanding of the key concepts in this field
- First experiences with digital marketing channels (Paid Search, Social Media, Programmatic Marketing and Analytics)
- Excellent command of German & English (written & spoken)
A few of the benefits
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Varied and exciting work in an international company
- Lean company structure with flat hierarchies and short decision routes
- A modern office excellently located in the heart of Munich & remote work
- An open-hearted, friendly team that enjoys its work and is looking forward to growing with you
- An attractive salary package
- Career development through Dentsu University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
If you enjoy working on and being responsible for challenging projects and want to work with a successful team, please apply to DWA!
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Germany as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.