Senior UX/Experience Consultant
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation company, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You have a thirst for knowledge and are fascinated by digital possibilities? We are currently looking for an inquisitive Senior UX/Experience Consultant who will bring new impulses to our team and enthrall our clients with unique digital experiences.
- You will be responsible for creative and smart digital solutions, as well as for leading UX projects in the B2B and B2C segment for customers such as Siemens, Gardena, DA Direkt, Bosch, Mercedes, Breitling and many more
- Chaos is the starting point, structure the big goal – you will translate complex content offers and user processes into comprehensible information architecture
- You will transfer goals and objectives into concrete concepts (scribbles, wireframes, user flows, prototypes, navigation structures, etc.)
- The requirements of our clients are just as important to you as the needs of the respective target group
- You will consult and guide our clients in workshops, for instance, and find the right way towards an excellent solution with them
- You will plan and implement appropriate user research methods independently (interviews, user tests, card sorting, etc.)
- You will share your know-how with less experienced colleagues, contributing to their progress in professional and methodical competence at Merkle
- A completed university degree in computer science, business administration, psychology or design, or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the conceptual environment, ideally in an agency environment
- Strong sense of user experience as well as experience in user-centered design and design thinking
- You have both creative as well as analytical thinking skills
- You are a creative impetus in concept and idea-finding processes
- Very good knowledge of commonly used tools (Sketch, Figma)
- You’re a communication talent and team player
- Strong know-how of digital trends and new technologies
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Teamlead Germany
Telefon: +49 69 365 059 301