Visual & Graphic designer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You support our creative and marketing teams with:
- Designing graphic assets for websites
- Design and animation for social media posts, stories and ads
- Design and animation of display banners
- Image editing and photo retouching
- Graphical template development
- Illustration and animation of explainer video
- Creation of layouts, scribbles and storyboards
- Video editing and post-production, including color grading and sound design
- Quality assurance of graphic assets
- Knowledge of the German language is a great advantage!
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in the field of design/creative design or completed training as a media designer
- Several years of professional experience in the field of graphic production and motion design/image editing
- You work independently, structured and reliable.
- You have gained a very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software, especially After Effects and relevant plug-ins, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator, and FIGMA.
- Interest in new things and a desire to work creatively
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm in the field of graphic production and animation
- Good sense of image and sound, aesthetics, and typography
- Responsible and quality-oriented way of working
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply with portfolio or showreel.
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 039