Lead Consultant/Director (Data & Analytics)
MERKLE – COME DREAM, DO, DELIVER WITH US
Merkle combines being close to you with a worldwide presence. We are more than 240 colleagues here in Copenhagen joined in the global Merkle with 11,000+ people. For years Merkle has been a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. Furthermore, we are part of dentsu - one of the world's largest agency networks – giving us even more leverage and resources to tap into. But size is not all. In Merkle our mission is to help clients better serve their customers. More than anything else it requires skills, passion and cooperation to be able to do that.
Merkle launched in Denmark in 2021. You might know us as Magnetix/Isobar.
Can you act as a senior advisor, bridging the business requirements with data and analytics to drive better data-driven decisions? If so, maybe you are our new team member…
We are looking for a new colleague with many years’ experience in data analytics and business analysis to join our Data & Analytics department. Someone who is passionate about creating world-class data and analytical solutions in partnership with like-minded colleagues and clients, that enable the deployment of enhanced customer experience.
A LITTLE INFO ON YOUR NEW ROLE
Through innovative ways of using data & analytics you will help our clients understand the full relevance of their data assets and translate these into actionable decisions that help drive business value within all their customer interactions.
Working on a variety of exciting and challenging client projects, all with a focus around delivering enhanced customer experience; you will act as the subject matter expert & senior lead in the design and implementation of the data and analytical components of our deliveries. Projects will vary from client to client, but will cover all aspects from data strategy and execution planning, data stewardship and management, customer insights via prescriptive or predictive analytics, decision deployment, to measuring their business impact.
Furthermore you will support the Data & Analytics practice lead with the execution of the overall goals and plans for the department, taking responsibility for managing and developing various processes / offerings, assisting with their commercial deployment with relevant sales support; and contributing to the on-going development of the existing and future team-members, based on your experiences and competencies.
You are already a driven and experienced consultant specialised in the data & analytics world, but are now looking for new opportunities to develop and further your career. As a pre-requisite, you will have:
- Minimum 9-years’ experience in either a business analysis, data stewardship / management, or analytics based-roles
- Passionate about customer experience & data transformation with a proven track record as a subject matter expert across a variety of data & analytical disciplines (e.g. data management; insights & analytics; predictive decisioning via machine learning techniques - Python, R, other; etc.)
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Detailed hands-on experience of managing/implementing cross-platform data & analytical projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members, ensuring that the data analytical solutions deliver success on business outcomes
- Strong experience with data cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS), data platforms (e.g. data-lakes, CDP, etc.), and data integration
- Experience with data governance & compliance protocols (e.g. GDPR)
- Experience in using data & analytics to drive decisioning maturity
- Experience with data visualisation & deploying performance metrics (e.g. via Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Experience in working with agile techniques
- Work well both independently and as part of a team (both locally & remotely)
Desired (but not necessary):
- Experience of working within a consultancy or agency, and familiarity with consultative sales processes in the data & analytics marketplace
- Familiarity with decisioning tools
- Familiarity with marketing & sales tools (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe)
- Previous personnel management
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages
FEEL THE SPIRIT - AND BECOME A PART OF IT
We are a great lot of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and while Merkle surely means something different to everyone, it is indeed quite unique. We make room for you to be yourself and room to become even more. And so, you will be an important part of our culture and a spirit that we always take good care of. In fact, taking care of each other, our clients and the world we live in is very important to us. If you want to join us and dedicate yourself to your nearest colleagues, the teams you will be part of, the projects you will work on and the clients you will work for, we will treat you with…
- A great workplace in the middle of the city
- The chance to think beyond all bounds - both in your day-to-day activities and in your career
- A fun, varied work-day with lots of challenging tasks
- The sharpest and sweetest colleagues in the industry
- Denmark's best cuisine with excellent breakfast and lunch - every day
- Friday bar, wine club, running club, great parties and events