HR Business Partner
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
If yes, we are searching for our future colleague to join our #amazingteam in Prague, on the role of HR Business Partner.
Our People Partner will be part of the team responsible for:
- Providing advice, feedback and coaching to allotted management and employees on all People issues, practices, systems and policies;
- Advocating for teams/individuals, mediating between team members, and looking for opportunities for growth and development;
- Partnering with managers, defining and implementing the best People solutions for our business;
- Managing employee life cycle for particular business unit
- Responsible for onboarding process
- Identify opportunities to drive improvements and efficiencies;
- Support our company culture and promoting a culture of feedback and communication;
- Be the go-to person for employees for guidance and support related to our people practices and systems;
- Be part of diversity, inclusion and equality initiatives.
- Minimum 1 Year of experience in HR generalist or junior HRBP role;
- Knowledge of Czech Labour Code
- Experience in an international environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills is expected;
- Experience in IT industry preferred;
- English fluent (written and spoken)
- Czech fluent (written and spoken).
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt