Analytics Junior Executive
In December 2017 DWA were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Intel.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally retaining our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the opportunity for learning and career growth are big. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
This is a real opportunity to play a key part in the growth of our analytics practice. The addition of several major global clients this year means we’re gearing up the Analytics team to support our clients in a raft of new ways.
Joining the team will mean helping to deliver the key outputs for some of our largest clients. This means working with complex and interesting datasets and working to drive meaningful insights and outcomes for our teams and clients.
This role is at the heart of the team and will work both with our teams in London, the US and in India.
Life as an Analytics Exec at Merkle B2B
· This role is to support our biggest global clients and our account teams reporting requirements
· The candidate would be leading the creation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for those clients
· Working with the account teams to perfect the process so that each report is uniform, accurate and insightful
· Collaboration with the key account teams is a core part of the role
· Numaracy and attention to detail are paramaount in ensuring accuracy
· Good mathematic understanding
· Proactive attitude to problem solving
· Collaborative nature
· Excellent working knowledge of excel and powerpoint
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Merkle, a dentsu company, we believe that creating diverse and balanced teams is not just a moral imperative, it is a business imperative. To help our clients reach millions of different people every day, we need our people to reflect the society that we represent.
We aim to create an inclusive culture where all talent thrives, and we champion meaningful progress in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for our people, clients and partners.
DEI is firmly embedded into our shared values - the 8 Ways to Never Before - and our Leadership Framework, which applies to all of our people. And our Global DEI Principles reflect our pledge to be an organisation that promotes wellbeing and inclusivity for everyone - regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender (incl. gender identity and gender expression), age, neurodiversity or physical ability.
We are proud of what makes us different and encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply to join us. We are always happy to discuss all flexible and agile approached to working and should you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
· A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days