MS Cloud Specialist
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 29 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Communicate well and good in client relationship, effective at understanding our product portfolio and how to promote our offer.
- Background of Cloud solutions implementation and migration
- Experience in Monitoring the health of production systems and platforms, proactive alerting and coordination with involved teams for resolution
- Technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis for various IT technical issues as well as assistance in resolution.
- Provide SysOps and DevOps expertise to our clients, accelerate delivery, optimize resources, improve availability, improve application/product/platform/system quality
- Automate and orchestrate operation tasks, deployments, monitoring and self-healing platforms
- Continuous improvement following company’s internal education program
- Knowledge of at least one cloud offering: Azure, GCP, AWS
- Experienced with server operating systems, Linux and/or Windows
- Expertise on services such as: SQL Server, Exchange, Active Directory (AD), ADFS, Skype for Business, Office365 (Exchange online, Teams)
- Sound understanding of networking, database, storage and virtualization systems and technologies
- Ability to use scripting languages: such as Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Good expertise on container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Proficient with git
- Background in automation, configuration management and infrastructure as code.
- Fluent in English
- Methodological, flexible, fast learner, autonomous, team player
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt