Media Analytics - Sr. Associate - Adobe Tag Management
Merkle Sokrati is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
The Tagging specialist is responsible for developing and implementing digital analytics tagging solutions across various digital channels. The Specialist will be responsible for analysis, development, testing, implementing, and supporting Marketing and Analytics teams.
Job Description :
- Experience towards the Programmatic Campaign set up, execution, management, optimization and performance reporting
- Expertise in DV360
- Good exposure in the programmatic ecosystem
- Awareness about different types of programmatic marketing
- Good understanding of OTT and video campaigns
- Good understanding of optimization techniques of campaigns
- Having a good understanding of audience segmentation and 3rd party audience.
- Implement digital tagging for data capture to track digital marketing efforts to determine brand and campaign effectiveness
- Design, implement, and document customized analytics digital tagging/tracking specifications for digital content
- Develop and publish Tag Management metrics, ensure tag audits are conducted and results published on regular basis, track and manage all tag requests (internal and external) end-to-end
- Manage various Tag Management platforms/solutions together with team members
- Coordinate data ingestion feeds and web tag updates while ensuring data quality and accuracy
- Handle data preparation and data analysis portions of various projects
- Ensure accuracy of results produced from digital tags as a result of data analysis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.