Manager Amazon Marketing Service - eRetail
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Dentsu is the world’s largest advertising agency brand, a company with a history of 118 years of innovation, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client centric brand, integrated communications, media and digital services through its ten global network brands—Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, McGarry Bowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum—as well as through its specialist/multi-market brands. The Dentsu Group has a strong presence in over 145 countries and regions across five continents and employs more than 62,000 dedicated professionals. Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd., its international business headquarters in London, oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
We are looking for talented Amazon Marketing Services Specialist to deliver best in class account management solutions and the best possible Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will:
• Perform daily account management on Marketplaces including Amazon, Flipkart, etc for a variety of clients.
• Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Marketplaces
• Manage a team of around 5-7 people with a client portfolio of 8-10.
• Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
• Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
• Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
• Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
You'd fit right in, if you:
• Are a tech graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
• Are passionate about Search and internet marketing
• Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
• Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and
• manage multiple projects simultaneously Amazon Advertising certification is a plus.
And if you’re excited about:
• Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
• Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
• Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
• A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
• A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!