Manager - Digital Media Planning
Merkle-Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 750+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
@Sokrati, you will -
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Create and deliver on business plans for your client client portfolio across budgeting, reporting, optimization and invoicing
- Be a part of dynamic and growing line of business
- Manage multiple platforms and vendor relationships
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
You'd fit right in if you -
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of Media Buying experience or equivalent, including Digital Marketing Conceptual and execution knowledge
- Have strong experience on programmatic/ facebook/ adwords/Publisher buying
- Have an excellent understanding of online media strategy, planning, implementation, and optimizations
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to Campaigns Performance objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
- Have outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify, and resolve problems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent. Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Have demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
And if you’re excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!