Digital Project Manager (B2B)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for a Project Manager to support a large global B2B high-tech client with a high volume of digital media campaigns. This candidate will be an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, highly-organized problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Help keep the team organized: create schedules, checklists, and reminders for upcoming deadlines.
- Assist with prioritizing team tasks and making sure the team and the clients are aligned.
- Maintain weekly status report and run client status meetings. Take notes during meetings as needed, capturing action items and next steps.
- Track key data points for all campaigns globally.
- Maintain contact lists and org charts for the team and the client. Assist with onboarding new team members.
- Schedule and host internal team meetings.
- Keep team collaboration workspaces updated.
- Look for opportunities to improve processes, including furthering efficiencies and improving communication both internally and with clients.
- Other responsibilities as needed to support the Account.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 2-4 years of project management experience, ideally in a media and/or full-service agency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with project management software is a plus (MS Teams, Sharepoint, Workfront, Asana)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with team members of various skill levels and functions, and foster a collaborative environment
- Ability to prioritize and maintain a calm demeanor in a high volume and fast paced environment
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.