Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
About Merkle Netherlands
Merkle, a dentsu company, is a leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) agency specializing in delivering unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. Always driven by data, powered by technology, proven by performance and fueled by creativity. Merkle has more than 13,000 employees and 50 offices around the world and is part of dentsu. In Amsterdam and Rotterdam, more than 285 people work for leading customers such as Microsoft, T-Mobile, ASML, HEMA, Marktplaats, Leen Bakker, VodafoneZiggo, NS and Signify. The company is a strategic partner of Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Bol.com and Selligent, among others.
An experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant with a technical background which also has commercial skills?
Then continue reading!
This is what you're going to do....
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultant, you effortlessly translate the ambitions of our customers into technical solutions. You close the gap between business and technology.
You use your knowledge and social skills to optimally advise our customers. Advising on the familiar Salesforce (Marketing) Cloud technology, but also the surrounding technology landscape. Consulting about Integrations are not an issue for you.
You can move well between the different stakeholders. You will also use your knowledge and social skills to identify new opportunities for your client. You proactively come up with proposals and surprise your customers with innovative ideas.
With us you get a lot of space to fully put your knowledge and experience into practice and to further shape your career. We have a transparent and informal company culture. There are plenty of opportunities to share knowledge and to take initiative.
In short, these will be (some of) your challenges:
- analyzing the wishes and needs of the biggest A brands;
- designing an optimal omnichannel marketing environment, within the IT landscape of the customer;
- integrating data streams to enable data driven marketing;
- provide support in pre-sales activities;
- coaching junior team members.
What else characterizes you....
You love to work with the latest techniques and get energy to solve complex problems together. The new colleague we are looking for has a passion for Salesforce, is technically savvy, pragmatic and solution-oriented. A Merkle Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant is a self-starter and likes to take control.
In addition, you have....
- a hbo/wo diploma in your pocket;
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- relevant Salesforce certificates, such as Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Admin and Marketing Cloud Consultant;
- interest in constantly delving into the latest techniques and innovations in the Salesforce Ecosystem;good communication skills in Dutch and/or English.
What we offer..
- The best marketing organization in the Benelux, you get the chance to work with experts from all marketing disciplines to make the total customer experience possible together;
- Challenging Salesforce projects from multi-cloud implementations to optimization projects for different types of customers. And from medium-sized customers to corporate customers;
- A place in a team with ambitious, result-driven and pleasant colleagues at an innovative company;
- Plenty of room for other cool things besides your work such as the (digital) Friday afternoon drink, our stay active & healthy bootcamp, office olympics and our annual weekend away with the whole company;
- A very international working environment. Sparring with colleagues all over the world!
- A good salary with excellent secondary employment conditions.
Where are you going to work?
With us you will find a group of professionals with all different backgrounds and specializations. Specialists who like to look beyond the boundaries of their field and want to make the 'impossible' possible for our customers together. We give you a lot of freedom and responsibility. We don't like to work elbows, but we do like to have fun. We really like the parties, the space for own initiatives and the great atmosphere.
'At Merkle NL we strive for a safe workplace with the aim of equal opportunities and treatment for everyone. Where everyone feels welcome and safe to be who they are and where everyone can express themselves. Because we support real change, we encourage applications from candidates from different backgrounds to further increase our diversity.'