Salesforce Service Cloud
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies
Role : Salesforce Service Cloud Developer
Experience : 2 to 4 years for Developer , 4 to 6 years for Sr. Developer
- Work experience of 2-4 years in Salesforce
- Overall work experience of up to 4 years with at least 1-2 years of experience in integration
- Must be certified in SF Admin and PD1/PD2
- Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX
- Can create technical design from Functional design/Requirement
- Must have sound implementation knowledge of Service Consoles, Live Agent Knowledge, workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards
- Must have Hands on Customization APEX, Visual Force, Triggers
- Able troubleshoot with debugging skills
- Perform Impact analysis
- Must perform configuration and customization
- Must have SFDC Configuration including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process etc Security Model, Data Model
- Must Technically skilled in Service cloud configuration and customization
- Must have Salesforce Service Cloud Technical/Functional Skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently
Role : Salesforce Tech Architect
Experience : 6-8 years
Skill Required :
- 6-8 years experience in managing external clients as an architect/tech lead in SF
- 4+ years experience working on Service Cloud with the Salesforce.com platforms
- Strong Salesforce Experience and certification in PD1 and PD2
- Low code to complete customization of Salesforce through implementation, configuration, and customization of the Salesforce platform.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies
- Skilled in all aspects of system design including data modeling, integration design, business process implementation, etc.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non technical individuals, development teams and other ancillary project members
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non technical staff
Role : Salesforce QA
Experience : 2-4 years
Skill Required :
- Exp. Level: 2-4 Years of Salesforce QA
- Experience testing all phases of QA efforts required to successfully execute medium & large enterprise Salesforce implementation projects .
- Experience testing (manual and Automated)Salesforce Projects using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Must have effective communication skills to share testing knowledge and test strategy.
- Must have experience in planning, preparing, and executing functional, integration and user acceptance testing including end-to-end test scenarios across multiple systems and batch processes.
- Must have proven experience as IT Quality Assurance for small to large projects.
- Must have experience in developing test strategies, test plan, test cases and managing all aspects of software testing and defect management.
- Determining testing scope using risk-based testing approach.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Verify that fixes for defects and new features work as expected and do not cause issues in affected areas.
- Experience with Salesforce(Sales or Service Cloud) is a must.
- Must have experience of Salesforce Data Migration Project.
- At least 1 Salesforce certification needed and 2 or more are highly preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.