Salesforce Commerce Cloud Solution Architect (Remote)
LiveArea, a Merkle Company, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.
We are currently seeking a SFCC Solution Architect to work as part of our team. In this position, you will work collaboratively with the sales team, other delivery consultants, partners and sub-contractors to successfully scope and implement customer solutions.
- As part of pre-sales and post-sales phases, Solution Architect and design leading ecommerce solutions that support industry leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability.
- Lead teams of Implementation Consultants comprised of SFCC and customer resources. Provide solution direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects.
- Responsible for the solution design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Coach and mentor customers and developers as they learn to implement on SFCC.
- Provide solutions to problem resolution to complex issues.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements within the team.
- Previous Solution Architecture experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications in B2C eCommerce, ERP, CRM, or similar.
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization.
- Strong documentation skills.
- BS or BA or equivalent or commensurate experience.
- 9+ years work experience; with 5+ years in professional services/consulting.
- Prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams.
- Experienced with web technologies, J2EE, Java, SOA, application servers, portal servers, middleware, ecommerce, enterprise application integration, databases, security, performance & scalability.
- Experience with SFCC, ATG, or other e-commerce platform a plus.
- Multiple health plan options, including supplemental insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability plans with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Fully paid leave for new parents, including maternity, paternity, and adoption leave with financial assistance
- Additional paid-leave options, like military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service and disaster leave for those who experience a natural disaster affecting themselves or their immediate family
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with auto-enrollment and a company-sponsored matching program
The anticipated salary range for this position is $120,880 - $174,900. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.