Analyst - Adobe Analytics
Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Digital Marketing and Analytics, managing Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 1250+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire an Analyst - Adobe Analytics in our team.
What you’ll do at Merkle|Sokrati?
- Analyze, access, query, integrate, and leverage data from various platforms and systems in the MarTech ecosystem to develop intelligent marketing campaigns and digital personalization. Build Web Analytics KPIs, technical requirements and set up different analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, GTM) based on business strategies, requirements and need to generate insights and maximization of the platform.
- Lead the mapping, organization, and maintenance of data in Adobe Analytics. Track and analyze website traffic patterns and online customer behaviors through dashboarding and reporting.
- Develop, improve, and enhance all processes in Analytics (Variable Implementations, Report Suite Configurations, Metrics, Dimensions, Segments etc.) and provide detail tagging instructions to the implementation team.
- Establish and manage governance in these platforms and ensure documentation of all architecture, configurations, enhancements, and troubleshooting on the platform.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
- Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy.
- Architect solutions & provide recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives.
- Responsible for assisting in defining a comprehensive measurement framework, developing effective reporting and dashboards with an objective to evaluate marketing performance and provide recommendations for enhancement.
- Develop custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients.
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to develop project plan, manage the day-to-day tasks and meet project deadlines
What we are looking for?
- Someone who is inquisitive and has great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to own projects and work independently once given a direction.
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data.
- 2+ years of professional experience in using
- Adobe Experience Tools (Adobe Analytics)
- Tag Management Solutions (Adobe Launch / GTM / Tealium)
- MS Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture