Senior Merchandising Specialist - Remote
LiveArea, a Merkle Company, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.
The Senior Merchandising Specialist plays a key role in supporting client’s merchandising goals for their online shopping experience. This role will help grow sales and increase conversion through the optimization of promotions, product merchandising, onsite search, navigation, cross-sells, upsells, and other merchandising opportunities.
- Manage the presentation of the online assortment, including product information, category information and website merchandising
- Maintain site navigation, including creating and removing categories as needed based on merchandising and marketing strategies, merchant reporting and web analytics
- Test and implement approved merchandising promotions
- Monitor and review promotions for improvements
- Review onsite search behavior to gain an understating of keyword queries and manipulate the products within the search pages to drive conversion
- Propose and monitor AB tests
- Understand the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform and the merchandising capabilities; mine for new merchandising opportunities using content management functionality
- Analyze sales and web metrics to make recommendations to clients about products and categories, web marketing and promotions
- Request/create reports to support a better understanding of online sales
- Monitor product recommendations for relevance; manage increased exposure or suppression of products
- Perform all other assigned duties
- Communication – Communicates with tact and diplomacy; written communication is clear, concise, and understandable.
- Problem Solving – Accurately defines problems and uses facts to come to a reasonable solution.
- Initiative – Actively influences events; takes action beyond what is necessarily called for.
- Planning and Organizing – Organizes work and initiates action to achieve optimal results; meets established schedules and plans.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Business Manager, or similar e-commerce platforms
- 2 to 5+ years of merchandising experience in an e-commerce organization
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint or similar presentation applications
- Experience in an agency environment is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Merchandising or Digital Marketing or commensurate experience preferred
The anticipated salary range for this position is $66,000-$75,000. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company-sponsored matching program
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.