Studio Manager | Catalyst Studio | Onsite in Beaverton, OR (R0990710)
Studio Manager | Catalyst Studio
**Onsite in Beaverton, OR**
We're seeking a skilled Studio Manager for our global athletic brand client, located onsite in in Beaverton, OR.
As Studio and Production Manager for this global athletic brand, you will be assigned to key accounts where you will be responsible for managing, tracking and delivering creative projects & workstreams assigned to you. You will work closely with all creative contributors within your assigned team, ensuring work is delivered on time, within scope and in line with creative briefs. You will partner closely with your studio director to define scope, forecast budget and timelines as well as guide day-to-day deliverables, track budgets, calibrate timing and resources and communicate project statuses, elevating risks to appropriate stakeholders as they arise.
You are a professional problem-solver who is adept at moving work from concept to consumer. You adhere to the creative process of our clients and can work strategically to prioritize and drive multiple projects and priorities at once. You are organized, detail-oriented and has a strong visual aesthetic, as well as a strong understanding of in-house and third-party production workflows.
In Your Role, You Are (Accountable for):
- Directing intake and resourcing strategies, partnering on assigning creative resources, and driving, implementing, and managing projects.
- Intaking and auditing briefs, resourcing and process strategies to help drive the overall creative for the Client’s creative studio.
- Presenting to and working cross-functionally with Client Executive Leadership.
- Having a committed personal passion for storytelling; and the ambition to use it to inspire an audience.
- Managing content creation, and virtual & physical experience creation.
- Develop and share best practices.
- Partnering with Brand Design and Marketing to drive work forward and ensure creative work is on brief.
- Communicating risks, opportunities and solutions to partners and stakeholders.
- Fostering positive ways of working and implements strategic solutions to keep studio work on track.
• Drive cross-functional creative projects from concept to completion
• Intake and audit project briefs from marketing partners
• Manage vendor relationships, invoicing, and contracts
• Develop project plans, timelines, deliverables, and production cadence
• Manage PO’s, invoices, and budget for creative projects
• Communicate project risks, opportunities, and solutions to stakeholders
- Experience managing a creative team – managing the art direction team across internal/external teams, external vendors, cross pollinating projects
- Experience managing digital deliverables through the pipeline
- Experience managing and working with external agencies
- Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 6 or more years in fields directly related to creative workstream management (includes projects within creative concepts, design, writing, retail, event, digital, social, media, broadcast and communications)
- Expertise in the real-world demands of delivering best-in-class creative in service
- Lead teams looking after multiple unrelated workstreams simultaneously (multiple categories and cross-category workstreams).
- Documented success and experience delivering multi-dimensional marketing and creative projects.
- A seasoned and strong ability to problem solve as challenges arise.
- Experience working on physical environments and experiential brand work.
- Experience in Airtable, Figma and Sprinklr nice to have
- Bringing in resources as needed, making sure they’re connecting with the agency as needed, getting feedback
- More of a leadership role than just a producer
Must have received or be willing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination by the date of hire to be considered. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.