Digital Designer | Men's Studio | Onsite in Beaverton, OR (0992018)
**Onsite in Beaverton, Oregon**
We are seeking a Digital Designer for our global athletic brand, located onsite in Beaverton, Oregon. We're in search of a Digital Designer who has a passion for innovative design, the latest digital channels and emerging technologies as well as a love of interactive design solutions from user experience and typography to photography and illustration. As a Digital Designer, you will use your visual and digital design talent to create a host of digitally focused marketing and communication experiences while working to elevate the design experience for the li. We are looking for candidates with a love of interactive design solutions who will bring fresh ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media to emotionally engage the client’s consumer. As a Digital Designer you will have an emphasis on digital design and multimedia, working in collaboration with design leaders and fellow designers, producers, writers and agency partners to develop and execute ideas across digital channels such as social, apps, web and search platforms.
In Your Role, You Are (Accountable for):
- Listen and respond to a brief, asks questions, lead ideate and collaborate with a cross-functional creative team and develop and frame concepts in line with the briefs
- Translate marketing plans, consumer needs and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging across different digital platforms
- Anticipate potential gaps in briefs and work to solution
- Take design concepts from idea to consumer with a think big approach and have passion to take your idea through production and execution
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices as well as pass on to junior members of the team
- Seek information and drive results
- Consistently deliver high-quality work on time and with attention to detail
- Develop comprehensive designs that work across digital experiences
- Lead special projects for UX support/Motion Graphics as necessary
- Create pixel-perfect production design ready for publishing to the client’s website
- Speak to your work in meetings with leadership
- Mentor junior members of the team in various areas of design, including the client’s brand guidelines.
- Work upstream with the Marketing team to concept ideas to be executed
- Bachelor’s degree in design; communication design, advertising design or interaction design
- Experience with digital platforms and emerging technologies
- 3+ years’ directly relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- • Experience in visual design, motion design or user experience design combined with solid knowledge of how to leverage today’s digital channels and immerging technologies
- • An appreciation of interactive creative, usability, interaction design and engineering
- • Experience and interest in mentoring junior members of the team
- • Interest to work in responsive design and collaborative creative teams
- An understanding and intrigue with creative use of social media
- Good understanding of UX
- Motion skills are a bonus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak to your work to all levels of an organization
- Strong passion to elevate design holistically
- Must have received or be willing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination by the date of hire to be considered. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying. #LI-RB1