Senior Solutions Architect, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Digital is in our DNA. Since our founding in 1999, Merkle has become one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country. A member of Dentsu, we are a global, full-service digital experience agency crafting solutions that help national and global brands meet their business objectives. While other shops are now working to grow their digital presences, we were born here.
Our associates are always evolving and finding new ways to collaborate together to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. After all, at Merkle the best idea wins—no matter where it comes from.
Here, you can grow and pursue your passions, prioritize your family, contribute to your community, and actively travel. Our “work hard, play hard” mentality provides everyone with a fun, casual work environment that embraces new and better ways of doing things, and new and better things to do for our clients. The result is consistently being named one of the best places to work.
The question you must now ask is: Are you ready to evolve?
The Technical Consulting Enterprise Architect acts as an advocate and technical representative/liason between the client, managers, 3rd party partners, and development teams. This person will be focused on applying a deep understanding of our client’s program into the translation of translating technical and business needs to respective recipients, with a focus on overall architecture, cohesion, communication, and organization of the work on the client’s account. This person will also be the communication hub for technical knowledge.
- Advocate best practices to client/internal team around all technical aspects of the account/client engagement
- Aggregating requirements in a technically astute manner utilizing inputs from the manager and technical teams, as well as a deep understanding of the technical components of the program
- Documenting technical requirements, and obtaining estimates for completion
- Ensuring work across the team is aligned to meet expectations for deliverables
- Answering requirements questions raised by the team and updating documentation accordingly
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by involving the right personnel
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Point of Contact with related 3rd party partners to ensure transparency and efficiencies in all technical needs
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience inside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud in a technical capacity
- Knowledge of Interaction Studio, Datorama, Salesforce CDP, and other Marketing Cloud related applications
- Familiarity with Salesforce Core (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and others)
- Sound knowledge of documentation procedures, programming procedures/methods, and program flow charts
- Expert knowledge of System Analysis and Workflow Management
- Ability to understand complex database systems
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work with diverse group of professionals in close cooperation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain business and technical requirements to 'non-technical' team members
- Responsive to questions, concerns and requests
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Ability to identify new, different ways to use our existing technology and processes, and also how to leverage new tools and technology
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data sets to determine trends, establish strategies, and make decisions
Nice to Have:
- Fully certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- SFMC Certified Email Specialist
- SFMC Certified Developer
- SFMC Certified Admin
- SFMC Certified Consultant
- Certified in Interaction Studio, Datorama, Salesforce CDP, etc.
- Experience in large retail brand environments
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $145,200 - $210,100. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/