Product Feeds Specialist - Google Shopping
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
Due to a huge increase in demand for our services, we’re looking for an Account Manager to manage Marketing Feeds for our client. If you’re someone who is passionate about digital marketing and being at the centre of marketing automation technologies then read on.
Sitting within an industry-leading Media Solutions team and reporting to the Marketing Feeds Lead, you’ll be responsible for implementing strategic goals and technical requirements for product feeds. You’ll help make sure all exports are optimised and compliant with the necessary marketing channels, work with clients to improve their existing data and spot new growth opportunities as well.
You’ll play an exciting role in shaping our feed management services with the Marketing Feeds Lead and helping businesses big and small push the boundaries for what’s possible with feeds.
· 1-2 years experience working with product feeds for marketing purposes, either in-house or at an agency
· Solid understanding of how rules and functions are used in feed management to transform raw product data
· Experience in Digital Marketing, E-commerce or in an area where product feeds were used
· Familiarity with Google Ads (specifically Google Shopping) and PLAs in general
· Enthusiasm for automation and how it can be used to help enhance the performance of digital marketing campaigns
· Excellent communication skills, with demonstrated stakeholder management experience
· A curious mind-set and the ability to ask good questions to help figure out needs
· A logical thinker, who can absorb requirements and be able to communicate them with ease
Life as a Marketing Feeds Account Manager at Merkle
· Account Management – You’ll be the face of the Merkle Feeds team for your clients. Managing their feeds day-to-day, actioning requests, helping prioritise plans for the future and developing good working relationships along the way
· Feed Management – Data importing, mapping, cleaning, optimisations, creating exports – you’ll be part of every key step of the process
· Developing our services – Identifying new opportunities (feed management platforms, marketing channels) and capabilities we could be using to deliver best in class work for our clients.
· Training – We’re strong believers in personal development and constant-learning. From day 1 you’ll have a training plan tailored to your role. You’ll also be part of organising internal training sessions for the team
Collaborative working – We’re a tight-knit team which actively shares knowledge, training and learnings. dentsu has also adopted a hybrid approach to working, with the team having the choice to work from home or from our office next to Regent’s Park. The Feeds team follows this approach, spending 1 day a week in the office together on average.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
· A selection of other benefits including 3 well being days, your birthday off and 2 volunteer days
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created seven Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+, Parents & Carers.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry.