Junior to mid-level CX Designer - Creation of candidate pool
MERKLE – COME DREAM, DO, DELIVER WITH US
Merkle combines being close to you with a worldwide presence. We are more than 240 colleagues here in Denmark joined in the global Merkle with 11,000+ people. For years Merkle has been a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. Furthermore, we are part of dentsu - one of the world's largest agency networks – giving us even more leverage and resources to tap into. But size is not all. In Merkle our mission is to help clients better serve their customers. More than anything else it requires skills, passion and cooperation to be able to do that.
Merkle launched in Denmark in 2021. We are the former Isobar/Magnetix agency ranked best digital agency for the past nine years by Mylmage.
Just to be crystal clear: CX means Customer Experience, and that is what we want you to create using all of your talent, skills and devotion.
We are looking for designers who think bigger than their title. We are looking for open minds focused on finding the right solutions, no matter whether the problem requires art-direction or UI skills. We call these unicorns CX designers, problem-solvers who strive in creating unforgettable and loveable digital experiences.
As a CX designer you will be specifically involved in the visual aspect of our projects. You are passionate, driven and possess a natural creative flair. You love to experiment and try out ideas and concepts. You are curious, always seeking that extra oomph that can ignite something greater, inspire your colleagues and elevates our clients.
Join us doing the best work of your life
At Merkle, we believe that by placing creativity at the core of our processes, we will be able to challenge our clients, and steer them towards the future of Customer Experience. Our passion for building what’s right, together with our obsession for what’s beautiful, defines who we are and how we love to work. Our teams collaborate under the same roof in delivering digital experiences of any sort, websites, commerce, apps, newsletters, campaigns, all with the main focus of creating the most cohesive Customer Experience.
Merkle is a global powerhouse within Customer Experience. We are the biggest digital company in Denmark with +200 employees and +11.000 worldwide. We pride ourselves for creating an intimate culture, where we look after each other, our teams and our clients. Previously called Isobar, our Copenhagen office has been voted best digital agency in Denmark for the last 8 years on MyImage report. Something we are both proud and humbled over.
Here is what you will find at our Copenhagen office:
- A great location in the center of Copenhagen (we have a rooftop terrace!)
- An office housing experts within the field of Marketing, Development and Design.
- We are a big family, where every one takes care of the other.
- We have our own kitchen, cooking every day a delicious new meal, and cake on Thursdays.
- There are lot of internal activities organised by our staff, amongst others a wine club, fitness classes, a running club and much more.
- We love to hang out on Fridays for a glass of wine, or a beer. We host legendary Friday bars too, great parties and events (we try our hardest during COVID, and we promise a strong comeback when it’ll be allowed)
- A great career opportunity with a strong international network
- A never-dull and always challenging workday.
As a junior-mid level, we expect you to have some consolidated skills within the industry of digital design, but, most importantly, we expect you to have the burning desire to get your hands dirty with any type of project that could enrich you, and help you grow as person and a professional. Our wide range of projects, allows us to find the perfect fit for our team members, furthermore we accompany that with a close personal development plan, to make sure you stay on target while having fun.
Preferably have 2-3 year’s experience, but it’s not mandatory
- You are eager to learn, adapt and grow
- A basic understanding of branding
- A basic knowledge of designing for digital
- Conceptual thinking
- Sketching and brainstorming
- A problem-solving attitude
- Minimum of 2 digital design projects of any sort, personal or for a client
- Confidence in presenting your work
- Outwards and friendly team player
- Motion graphic is a big bonus
This job ad shall be understood as a pipeline post. And what does that mean then? We do not have a burning need to hire someone right now. But we are growing rapidly, and therefore we would love to create a pipeline of great UI candidates, whom we can contact when the time is right (allegedly August 2022). Of course, you can have found other opportunities then, but we would love if we could reach out and explore a potentiale match.
So, if you are up for it - please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
For any questions regarding, please contact Anna Lynge Nielsen, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: +45 28 94 90 73.