Senior Salesforce CRM Strategist
At Merkle, we embrace new ways of connecting with consumers—harnessing creativity, strategy, and technology to craft data-driven, creatively led, and customer-centric experiences that resonate at the point of greatest impact. We are looking for a talented, innovative, team-oriented associate that makes Merkle more than the sum of its parts. The Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect is a business and technology consultant who will lead Salesforce platform implementation projects through providing strategy, business process and technology implementation consulting. In this role, you will also be responsible for managing client relationships, project documentation, and leading projects from kickoff to successful deployment. Additionally, you will be able to lead and deliver Salesforce core projects knowledgeably and in scope, on time, and within budget, while exceeding client expectations. This is a great opportunity to work on delivering solutions in a variety of industries.
As a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner, Merkle has one of the largest cross-cloud teams implementing solutions across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud, allowing brands to use data in meaningful ways to reach customers in every moment of their journey. We are a growing company with an employee-centric culture and high regard for technology. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make a difference.
- Lead Salesforce platform implementation projects
- Provide platform strategy and business process and technology consulting
- Establish solution definition and architecture
- Perform requirements documentation and some system configuration
- Coach junior consultant resources
- Participate in the pre-sales process
- Experience implementing Salesforce platform (core) Several times, preferably for multiple companies
- 5 years of experience implementing IT solutions, in a consulting capacity
- 2+ years of Salesforce platform (core) experience - 3 years of experience guiding team to achieve
- 5 years of experience implementing software development lifecycle process
- 6-10+ years of related professional experience
- Ability to lead and manage discussions including communicating requirements to different audiences
- Must work well with a variety of individuals, and display client and internal team leadership
- Organized and ability to solve problems
- Preferred certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Developer
Merkle is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is starting at $120,000, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/