Senior Email Account Coordinator
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress, and we aim to be a force for good—for our people, our clients, the industry, and our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can grow. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and clients, driving better outcomes. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Email Account Coordinators work closely with the extended Merkle team (SMEs) to ensure accounts are completed and deliverables are met based on established timelines. Senior Analysts seek out additional information as needed to support Account Management teams in driving issue resolution and successful account management and are astute at knowing when to escalate.
The Account Coordinator will coordinate internal and external meetings, track jobs, and drive account management efforts including maintaining responsibility for updating account plans, meeting minutes, status report follow up, and organizing account documentation. They have responsibility for seamless execution of financial reporting and management as well as billing and invoicing, with oversight from an Account Manager/Account Director.
- Work with the senior and junior Account Management-Email team members to ensure on budget and on time delivery of Merkle service offerings
- Prioritize and manage multiple email campaigns simultaneously
- Drive development of email and production (schedules development through full execution)
- Produce timely and accurate account and financial reports, billing, and invoicing for internal and external reference
- Successfully support activities that drive execution of clients’ marketing strategy
- 2+ years of experience in client services / account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client-side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- Online and offline creative development and production
- Digital/Multichannel/Integrated Marketing
- Email campaign management
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud in platform experience
- Relationship/Client Management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Intermediate proficiency of Excel
The anticipated salary range for this position is $44,925-$69,300. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and specific state or local laws. To request or discuss accommodation, please reach out to [email protected].