Senior Salesforce Consultant
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Translating business needs into technical requirements.
- Advising our clients on digital implementations & strategy as a subject matter expert.
- Delivering high level design of the target solution, including your own participation on the CRM administration
- Discussing with our development team the custom development requirements - you should have high-level understanding of APEX, VisualForce, APEX Web Services and Triggers.
- Supervise the project delivery
- Core team member of the project execution
- Minimum 2 years of CRM experience
- Minimum 1 year of Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of UML and SCRUM methodology
- Development experience in APEX, VisualForce is an advantage
Functional & Soft Skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stress resistant and adherent to on-time delivery
- Strong work ethic, proactivity and flexibility
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly and fun international team of creative minds