Salesforce Functional Architect (SFCC)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Perform in depth existing site assessment and document the gaps between clients existing functionality and what is available with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Provide suggestions and solutions to accommodate custom requirements that fit within the Architecture of SFCC.
- Manage the requirements engineering process throughout the sales life cycle, eliciting, documenting, analyzing and harmonizing functional and non-functional software requirements.
- Participate in requirements workshops and reviews, in a cross-functional setting, to support verification activities, traceability, and assessment/analysis of risk.
- Actively lead discussions to continuously validate that the captured functional requirements align with the technical requirements and design comps. Perform gap analysis when they don’t align.
- Facilitate scoping of product requirements and setting of business priorities to align product roadmaps and deliverables.
- Support planning and reviews, development estimation, and incremental feature delivery in tight collaboration with Clients’ and LiveArea Technical teams
- Serve as gatekeeper to ensure that functional solutions complies with User Experience design (UXD) guidelines and standards for harmonized user interface/interaction, and that designs meet end-user expectations.
- This position prefers 3-5+ years progressive product ownership experience. Previous experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms required. Relevant experience across retail, consulting, or e-business a plus.
- This role requires demonstrably strong written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills with a deep understanding of architecture. The incumbent in this role must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $100,720-$145,800. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/ .
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.