Associate Creative Director (Copy)
Merkle B2B is an award-winning, full-service, global B2B agency recognized for our capabilities across creative, strategy, and digital marketing. Our vision is to architect experiences that surprise and delight and our mission is to be an indispensable growth partner to the world’s leading B2B brands. With over 1,000 B2B specialists worldwide, Merkle B2B is powered by a culture steeped in creativity, innovation, collaboration, and mutual respect. We invite you to join our rapidly growing, global, creative team.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
We believe in following insight first, and instincts second. Building meaningful relationships with customers starts with understanding their mindset, mental models, goals, and motivations. That's how we can reach them in the best, most relevant ways and improve their interaction with organizations and brands.
The purpose of this role is to generate ideas, executions and considers all look-and-feel in solving creative briefs. They are knowledgeable of integrated creative and experience solutions. They can work independently or part of a creative team.
- Hands-on creative and strategic thinker that will lead the creative vision of client assignments, providing oversight and direction for the creative origination and delivery including design and copy
- Partner with Business leads to foster outstanding client relationships through creative and conceptual thought leadership. Build, manage, and grow relationships with senior/C-Suite marketing executives
- Ability to work across multiple brands and client segments - B2C, B2B2C and B2B
- Develop powerful and valuable connections between client’s goals, strategy and creative work to drive KPIs, while being capable of going beyond what clients and partners can imagine
- Partner with internal strategy, research, and data, account management and production resources to ensure timely creative delivery excellence and effectiveness
- Understanding of immerging digital media, social and technology platforms, with the ability to apply engagement strategies and outcomes for our clients
- Foster a culture of trust, collaboration and communication
- Expert relationship builder and presenter both with cross-functional internal teams and clients. Inspire teams to perform.
- Play an active role in new client acquisition and new business pitches developing, presenting and selling creative concepts to clients. Able to communicate creative rationale, defend the work and articulate reasons behind each choice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Design, or related field/equivalent work experience
- 3+ of hands-on experience in a creative leadership position at an advertising/digital agency or innovative brand, preferred
- Creative Direction experience with a thorough understanding of developing consumer engagement across digital platforms, including strong CRM and digital engagement experience
- Track record of new business wins in the last 12-24 months
- Experience managing a cross-functional creative team, strong strategic planning and execution skills
- Strong people manager – has proven ability to set direction and clearly define goals, motivating client teams and creatives to own the challenge
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, unstoppable passion and drive; respectful and resourceful approach
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.