Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
The role of the Campaign Manager focuses on the daily operations needed to successfully run their client's email marketing and SMS programs in cooperation with the Manager of Campaign Management. The Campaign Manager is responsible for their clients and supervising the Campaign Specialists as they perform their tasks of the production workflow. Their main priority is project management including setting clear client expectations and ensuring the team exceeds those expectations.
Considered one of the best jobs in the company because the Lead gets exposure to almost every department, the position offers a wide variety of tasks during the day, and there is a wide variety of projects to advise and assist. Merkle is the best place to work as Campaign Manager because we have one of the largest teams of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experts outside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and we are on the cutting edge of every new feature in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Communicate effectively with clients to execute email and mobile campaigns
- Assist with documenting and communicating RCAs internally
- Traffic campaign assets and maintain calendars along with communication relating to each campaign such as due dates, revisions, etc. with both internal team and client
- Assist with account service team to lead status meetings and send weekly updates
- Provide a second level of support to campaign specialists as necessary throughout the execution process
- Lead and assist PMO team on special projects as needed
- Coordinate assets between cross-functional teams and departments
- Track hours, create charge sheets and invoices for accurate billing of time and resources
- Assist Manager with devising actionable campaign optimization insights based on campaign analysis
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes
- Coordinate the completion of deployment tracker including tracking/monitoring key leading indicators for success in relation to accuracy and efficiency
- Assist Manager of Campaign Management with escalations
- Train and support new and existing team members
- Manage afterhours requests for clients as necessary
- Lead team meetings, set team goals and guide team towards them
- Work with manager to create and maintain projects in Darwin for billing, time tracking and resource planning
This role’s tasks are generally allocated among the various responsibilities as follows:
Campaign Execution 10%
Special Projects 10%
Client Communication 65%
DEG process and individual growth 10%
R&D and best practices including platform knowledge maintenance 5%
- 1+ months of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Demonstrated writing/communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Access, Visio and Project are a plus)
- Previous management/team leader role a plus
- Proven leadership capabilities either through lead engineer experience, DEG Engineering department contributions or community/industry contributions
- Demonstrated project execution and success
- Respected by peers as qualified source of information and guidance
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player and positive attitude
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $36,320 to $52,500, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.