Senior Account Coordinator
Merkle is a technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress, and we aim to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry, and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can grow. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our products, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for a Sr. Account Coordinator to join our Client Success team. Reporting to the Client Service Account Director, you'll spend your days providing support to our clients, working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality work that meets goals. You will love getting to know clients and their businesses and being an expert at solving challenges. This job is remote, but preference in the Philadelphia area.
- Help implement client direct mail and email marketing campaigns
- Help develop creative briefs to ensure goals and strategy are understood and work with teams to develop and deploy campaigns
- Gain and maintain in-depth knowledge of client's business, industry and competition
- Attend internal and client-facing status meetings and update status reports
- Provide administrative support to the account management team, including development and organization of meeting materials
- Purchase order and invoice processing
- Proof/Audit direct mail and email creative materials
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills with all partners
- Strong proofreading skills
- Direct mail and/or email marketing experience preferred
- A strategic mindset, with a desire to learn and grow
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $47,920-$69,300. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/