Paid Social Strategist
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Dentsu international comprises of six leadership brands - Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, dentsuMB and Merkle Sokrati, each supported by its specialist divisions and scaled services. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, Customer Experience Management (CXM), and Creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 66,000 dedicated specialists.
Part of dentsu International, dentsu India helps some of the biggest & most interesting brands who are our clients everyday to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, CXM (Customer Experience Management) and Creative, Dentsu India is the 2nd biggest Advertising agency network in India while the dentsu international is the 5th largest in the world.
In pursuit of this, Sokrati seeks to hire talented Account Executives (Paid marketing)/Facebook Ad Operations Executives who have strong channel knowledge in to deliver best in class account management solutions and the best possible paid media experience in the industry.
@Sokrati, you will:
- Be responsible for day to day Paid social ad operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc. for your set of clients.
- Own, manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Quality and timely deliverables for client’s requests.
You'd fit right in, if you:
- Any Graduate/MBA with 2+ years of relevant work experience in Social Media Paid Marketing.
- Have hands on knowledge of Facebook Business Manager
- Have experience in managing the advertising spends upwards of 5 Lacs/month per client account.
- Have strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Have an appetite for Risk and should be a strong decision-maker.
- Have experience managing a team of ad operations associates/social media account managers
And if you’re excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion-dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!