Senior Email Account Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Senior Account Manager will help our clients leverage the power of digital marketing to drive new customer acquisition and engagement opportunities. The Senior Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services and value to our clients. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of client programs and is the direct liaison between the internal departments and also supports the organization’s strategic, tactical and support functions (creative, technology, and analytics) in order to achieve the client and company objectives.
- Support or act as the primary conduit between delivery team and client
- Accountability for communicating internal plans / methodology
- Create marketing strategies, testing, and execution of client programs
- Run internal and external client meetings; responsible for daily communication with key internal and external contacts
- Ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables
- Manage the campaign process and updating of all materials
- Maintain campaign matrix, reviews all art file updates for accuracy, reports on number of rounds and schedules
- Improve existing processes
- Ensure on time, on strategy, accurate program execution
- Responsible for forecasting, scope, managing to a budget and presenting these items to clients
- Bring leadership, guidance and operational efficiencies to the delivery team
- View of bigger picture and disseminating information to the appropriate parties for execution
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 6+ years extensive experience in interactive marketing - email marketing, website analytics, search marketing, so
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
- 4-6 years working in an agency or consulting firm
- Excellent, proven organizational skills, including strong attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience using digital knowledge to sell new client engagement and expand existing engagements
- Hands-on skills using data to drive decisions
- Experience in giving client presentations
- Knowledge of contracts and managing a SOW
- Ability to leverage business experience / acumen to identify new business and marketing opportunities
- Strong listening and superior relationship building skills
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $72,960-$105,600. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/