Senior Account Executive
Merkle is a technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress and aim to be a force for good—for our people, our clients, the industry, and our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can grow. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and clients, driving better outcomes. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Do you want to stay on top of the changing digital landscape and infuse new ideas into programs? Do you love all things digital while building relationships? You'll join our Client Success Team as Merkle's Senior Account Executive, where you'll maintain direct day-to-day client relationships, proactively manages expectations, and solves problems. You will support the Client Services team in selling new work, and helping manage a business portfolio. You are driven to form and extend successful partnerships within Merkle and with our clients. You will collaborate with the delivery teams to support ongoing direction and participate in strategic discussions around a client's brand, business, and users.
- Monitor P&L and the impacts decisions have on it.
- Build digital marketing account plans for clients (both short and long-term) and work with analysts and staff to meet goals.
- Ensure the account remains on budget and meets client performance goals.
- Provide recommendations based on our client's business model and goals.
- Oversee daily communications with the clients and create/maintain a positive relationship.
- Organize analyst workloads and prioritize activities.
- Understand the basics of a pitch process and able to support the teams in coordination
- 3+ years of digital/eCommerce experience, including client coordination, team leading, and operational support.
- 3 + years of experience in eCommerce and CMS implementation
- 3+ years of experience with Sitecore, AEM, Salesforce, SAP Hybris, and Magento
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and performance marketing
- Unquestionable integrity and character that has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
- Recommend, and implement opportunities to improve internal processes
- Support the creative and development teams on several administrative tasks, including JIRA and InVision
- Team-oriented managing a high volume of deliverables
The anticipated salary range for this position is $72,960-$105,600. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.